Today I have been reading a blog about small business ideas for Entrepreneurs, thought of why not write about the same for the new Digital Marketers in India.
With the growing demand in digital marketing in India has created a lot of jobs in all fields and new opportunities for everyone to get started. I would recommend starting with a job initially instead of starting a news business.
It doesn’t always concentrate on your job, but I would personally recommend every new digital marketer to try to create new horizons of opportunities.
One of the best parts of digital marketing is that you can get started with very low investment, where is another business requires quite big or huge investments.
If you are looking to earn some extra income from your free time, you are in the right place. In this blog, I will be enlightening about 10 small business ideas that will kick start your life as an entrepreneur.
People are not only ready to take up the risk but are also ready to do anything that it takes to make their business successful. I would recommend taking the risk to get started instead of playing safe with your jobs. According to a report from NASSCOM.
Startups in India have witnessed 108% growth in funding in 2018.Startups growth in India.
If you are planning your career in digital marketing, I would recommend you to see our list of top digital marketing institute in Bengaluru, that can help you learn the craft and get started on the right note.
I am not saying that you should be using digital marketing as your niche use the below link find more ideas for your new Startup.
Having said that, choosing the right small business can be a daunting task. Below is a recommended list of small business ideas in digital marketing to get you started.
List of Awesome Small Business Ideas In Digital Marketing
Blogging is one of my favorites, as I got started as a blogger in 2007, I would recommend every business and students to start blogging.
In the current scenario, the entire world is suffering from unemployment and recession. Blogging can provide you with real earning and high popularity over the internet, it just requires a good start.
Hey! But what is blogging? How can I get started 🙂
I will be creating an entire series on blogging, and how you can be a successful blogger.
By mastering the technique of writing and learning about the audience you can take your business to great heights.
Here are the top recommended Blogging influencers in India you can follow and their earnings. Just see what they are doing that you can do.
I always tell my students one thing “IMITATE AND INNOVATE“
Top 10 Highest Earning Bloggers In India 2020
- Harsh Agrawal – I bet he will inspire you to get you started he shares his blogging journey and success on his blog shoutmeload.com
- Amit Agarwal – He is one of the most influential and first Indian bloggers, he provides lots of technology tips and tricks on blog labnol.org and ctrlq.com
- Shradha Sharma – Is the female blogger from India, globally recognized website YourStory.com which started earlier in 2008 as YourStory.in.
- Varun Krishnan – Is the founder famous geek website fonearena.com he also writes about mobile phones, reviews, Phone Finder, news, etc.
- Srinivas Tamada – Founder of the very popular programming blog 9lesson and creator of Wall Script from India presently living in the USA.
- Ashish Sinha – Talks about Tech, Startups, and Entrepreneurship at NextBigWhat.com since 2012, but he started his blogging with his blog Pluggd.
- Arun Prabhudesai – Founder of Trak.in, an Indian blog talks about Technology, Telecom, Internet, and Mobile. He started his blogging career in the year 2007.
- Jaspal Singh – A mechanical engineer who writes about Internet tips, software, computing, etc on his blog SaveDelete.com
- Amit Bhawani – One of the top bloggers and YouTubers in India started his blogging career in the year 2007. He talks about Technology, Health, Blogging, SEO, India, etc.
- Sorav Jain – The youngest blogger started his career at the age of 17, now Sorav is one of the most influential Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurs & Mentor all upcoming bloggers and digital marketers.
If you know any blogger I have missed above. Update it via the comment section below.
Web Content Writing
One of the in-demand skills in the market today, companies & individuals are now looking for skilled writers who can provide them with quality content for their websites or blogs.
Your knowledge & skill in writing can easily set up a business with a little or no investment. The only investment is the hard work that you must be ready to put in.
Where & How Do I Get Started?
In order to get started, it is recommended to start your own blog in your preferred niche to showcase your writing skills for companies to get your projects.
A complete series on web content writing will be published on shariff.org, which will not only help to get you started but also a list of strategies that will be shared to drive potential traffic to promote writing skills.
Top 10 Freelance Content Writers In India 2020
- Mukti Masih – With more than 14 years of experience in content writing, she is one of the best in India. She has written 200+ video scripts, 100+ websites, over 10,000 blog posts, and around 4,000 social media posts. She is also the co-founder of a leading video production house AVM Pictures.
- Priyanka Desai – Never to be missed, she is a freelance content writer and the best content marketer & growth hacker in India helping brands achieve visibility and gain traction on the internet via content marketing. She contributes to a website such as Forbes, Tech in Asia, SEMrush, e27, and Business.com.
- Samarpita Mukherjee Sharma – Started in the year 2010 as a full-time freelancer working for publishing house, travel & hotel brands, individual authors, government agencies, start-ups, and brands, also curator content for travel and lifestyle brands, a manuscript editor and a travel writer, apart from being a blogger.
- Bhawna Aggarwal – With over 7 years of experience in content writing as a freelancer providing services for companies like Mettl, Auxesis Group, NRI Startup India, Indian Startup Tour, Startupp, Thrillophilia, and Wittyfeed.
- Arti Agrawal – Awarded the “Most Influential Content Marketing Professional” award by the World Marketing Congress. She is an alumnus of IIT Roorkee and has worked as an independent professional in the fields of writing, photography, design & Content marketing for the last 7 yrs.
- Mathew J Maniyamkott – Almost a decade in content writing contributed to Inc42.com, Trak.in, Indian Express, Techtracker, YourStory, and Entrepreneur India and has interviewed and featured over 200+ entrepreneurs over the course of his writing career.
- Anuradha Tiwari – She is a brilliant TEDx Speaker, Author, and Freelance Content Writer. Working with more than 35 brands like Apollo hospital, Fabindia, Amity University, Max hospital, Narayana Health, Portea, etc., and also contributing to YourStory, India Today, Topyaps.
- Protima Tiwary – With 4 years in Freelance writing and 6 years in marketing, branding and communication solutions, project management and 2 years in digital campaigns, right from planning to execution and analysis. Contributing to many leading hospitality and lifestyle brands, India Today, Millionaire Asia, DLF Emporio, Just Urbane, Little Black Book, Social Samosa, Punekar.in, Indibeat, Whatfix and many more.
- Anshul Motwani – Founder of WittyPen a content marketplace, to find content for your business and blogs. He assures quality content and consistency with a rejection rate is less than 2.5%
- Vagisha Arora – With 4 years in freelance writing, she contributes her writing skills to websites like Write, Campusghanta, Times of India, Bonobology. Completed over 200 Projects with Contentmart which is one of the biggest freelancing platforms for Indian Writers.
- Bhavik Sarkhedi – With 6+ years of experience as a freelance writer contributing to a website like Entrepreneur, Huffington Post, Techinasia, e27, Elite Daily and Life Hack.
Affiliate marketing is loved by every blogger across the globe. Blogger is affiliated for many digital and physical products that they sell if you have already started blogging Affiliate marketing is best as a small business idea for you to get started.
I am having my blog but, How do I get started with Affiliate Marketing?
It’s easy, you don’t need to worry anyone can get started with affiliate marketing, but there are certain things you should learn before you get started with Affiliate Marketing.
There are numerous videos and blog teaching you affiliate marketing, but I and my team are working in all the aspect of affiliate marketing for you get started.t
Subscribe to my blog and we shall keep you posted. Till then see my recommended list of top Affiliate Marketers that could inspire you.
Top 10 Affiliate Marketer In The World 2020
- Pat Flynn – A blogger and podcaster found his passion for internet marketing and has phenomenal success when it comes to affiliate marketing. One of the best parts is he is very transparent has been sharing his monthly income since 2008.
- John Chow – started from nothing and today his estimated monthly income is well over $50,000. His website receives over 200,000 monthly visitors. He is a famous speaker, blogger and of course a writer also the founder of TTZ Media, Inc.
- Jeremy Schoemaker – One of know figure on the internet, with his most viewed image holding a Google Adsense check of worth $132,000+. He started his blogging career in 2003 at the age of 28.
- Matthew Woodward – A blogger, SEO Expert, and affiliate marketer won many awards for his contributions to internet marketing. He also shares is the overall income report on his blog.
- Neil Patel – A Blogger, Affiliate Marketer, and the most successful entrepreneur and inspiration for many. He is also the founder of quicksprout.com, Crazy Eggs and many other tools like Ubersuggest.
- Darren Rowse – started blogging in the year 2002, his blog problogger.com features 7000 articles and tutorials and receives 30k daily visits.
- Rafael Zelik – Founder of affiliaXe, a global market leader and a performance-based company that specializes in lead generation and client acquisition.
- Kristy Mccubbin – A Blogger, Digital Marketer, and Affiliate Marketing Queen is the founder and owner of affiliatestuff.co.uk and winner of a4uAwards 2010 for her affiliate marketing skills.
- Missy Ward – An iconic woman affiliate marketer started affiliate marketing business in the year 1999. she is also the founder of Affiliate Summit Corporation in 2003.
- Shawn Collins – Affiliate marketer, blogger and founder of GeekCast.fm and Co-Editor-in-Chief at the FeedFront Magazine. He also the co-founder of Affiliate Summit.
SEO Consultant Services
Content in progress 🙂
Social Media Services
Coming soon 🙂
Coming soon 🙂
Coming soon 🙂
Coming soon 🙂
Graphic Design & Animation services
Coming soon 🙂
Ecommerce & Dropshipping
Coming soon 🙂
The above-shared list is some of the small business ideas in India for new digital marketers to start on a small scale and then later transform them into full-fledged businesses with little or no investment.
According to you which is the most successful small business ideas in India for digital marketers? Share your views in the comments below.